Zivljenje sanj Seznam forumov

Osrednja stran  •  FAQ  •  Išči  •  Seznam članov  •  Sanjske skupine   •  Registriraj se  •  Tvoj profil  •  Prijava za pregled zasebnih sporočil  •  Prijava
 Pišimo v mavričnih barvah Poglej naslednjo temo
Poglej prejšnjo temo
Objavi novo temoOdgovori na to temo
Avtor Sporočilo
Strawin
Lucidni izvedenec<br>Administrator
Lucidni izvedenec
Administrator

Pridružen/-a: Sob, 14. Jun 2003 14:34
Kraj: Primorska

PrispevekObjavljeno: Sre 15. Avg 2007 12:36 Odgovori s citatomNazaj na vrh

Spodaj so navodila za pisanje sanj, ki sem jih nekoč skupaj dal na Sealife forumu. Upam, da bodo prišla komu prav.

The administration of SeaLife would like to say a few words to everyone about dream writing styles and give out a few pointers and guidelines regarding this. We hope some of you will find this useful and will use it when posting your own dreams. Smile

Below are two examples of the same dream. You don't have to read it all, just check out the way both are written.

My medicine wheel positions, Aug 13 2003
The next dream is one long dream where I got lucid 3 times when trying WILD from within the dream. Possibly inspired by CChawk's.Unfortunately I don't recall how I got lucid the first time. Anyway, I was near our shed, people were building, adding to it, there was mortar all around, I nearly step into a hole full of it. I went to the second story, where there was a passage to the roof. I had to swing thru it and I was on the roof.I don't recall how lucid I was here, but I was at least very low level lucid, because I was looking for a book on Sealife on the nearby shelves. There were also some people around. And I did find one such book! It was kinds violet-blue at the front, with a fish but I forgot what the title was.I opened it to the index and there were some categories at the bottom, specifically about Sealife. I remember thinking those were interesting titles, but I forgot them! So I browsed thru it, looking for some sort of a page with the Universal Wheel or something similar. Couldn't find anything, but then again I think I was browsing too fast, not exactly reading the titles.. Doh........I don't recall when and how, but the black void took me. I saw myself opening the eyes and had an FA. I kept my eyes closed and tried to re-enter the dream by spinning. I could feel the spinning really well! Gap.I'm near my prim. school. Chatting with some people, when suddenly I think I'm awake or I will awake or I don't know what, it was all weird.. So I just decide to keep focus on a nearby tree until I re-enter the dream. Huh, weird yes.. I was already in the dream the whole time, didn't even have an FA. So I keep looking at this tree and then I decide that I'm now IN the dream! And I get lucid! I pause and decide to find out what my Universal Medicine Wheel position is. So I look at the sky (nice clouds) and say out loudly "Show me what my medicine element is!" At first nothing happens, but then ice starts falling from the sky! I knew this was water and then again dust and similar stuff started falling from the same position. Earth! There was lots of dust all around now. Next, a wind started to blow, but I think two is enough this wind must be just to blow this shit away.The whole scene seems like some sort of a pub now, with lots of people. Again I ask loudly to show me what my cardinal position on the wheel is. In the middle of the air a small cloud appears and some sort of an energetic trident, half dark red, half dark green, starts falling to the ground. I don't understand what this is and I ask to repeat.Again an identical thing falls to the ground, its razor stuck in it.. I do this several times until I decide to go look at that stuff. There was a dagger stuck in the floor, I grab it and look at its handle. There was a J embedded at the end of it. J = jug = south. I raise it and say "south"! And all people around shout "yeah!" Gap.I also got the green color but for the world of me I just can't remember how! There was a guy standing nearby and I asked him if my color could be yellow or reddish or sorts, not green and he started to cry, so I say ok ok, green be it then! I wake up.
Wohoo, nice one! But now I wonder about that wind. Trident = 3, three elements, including the wind? Hmm, I have no clue. I mentioned to CCHawk that I wanted to re-discover my wheel position and elements, because my HI gave me a different one (earth/water) from the one that I have now (fire) in various tries made on various days. That's why I decided to find this out in one of my LDs. That trident could have been dark red and dark green AND SILVER or white in the middle. Too bad I can't remember. Well now that I think of it only the lateral razors were colored in those two colors, so the middle might as well have been silver/gray or sumtn. This was when it was still in some sort of an energetic form, in air. When it was on the ground I only remember a dark green rubber handle.However this is all messed up. South is not earth/water and is not green as far as I know. But on the other hand this could just mean that we would need to re-draw the wheel in such a way, that would best suit everyone of us and not stick to a pre-determined layout.I was looking for a book on Sealife in the first part as well, but I can't recall anything about that part.. I wanted to find a drawn medicine wheel of our team, where I could see all of our positions.

Magnetic 19, Alpha (Aug 13 2003)
Yellow Electric Human

My medicine wheel positions

The next dream is one long dream where I got lucid 3 times when trying WILD from within the dream. Possibly inspired by CChawk's. Wink

Unfortunately I don't recall how I got lucid the first time. Anyway, I was near our shed, people were building, adding to it, there was mortar all around, I nearly step into a hole full of it. I went to the second story, where there was a passage to the roof. I had to swing thru it and I was on the roof.

I don't recall how lucid I was here, but I was at least very low level lucid, because I was looking for a book on Sealife on the nearby shelves. There were also some people around. And I did find one such book! It was kinds violet-blue at the front, with a fish but I forgot what the title was.

I opened it to the index and there were some categories at the bottom, specifically about Sealife. I remember thinking those were interesting titles, but I forgot them! Confused So I browsed thru it, looking for some sort of a page with the Universal Wheel or something similar. Couldn't find anything, but then again I think I was browsing too fast, not exactly reading the titles.. Doh........

I don't recall when and how, but the black void took me. I saw myself opening the eyes and had an FA. I kept my eyes closed and tried to re-enter the dream by spinning. I could feel the spinning really well!

Gap.

I'm near my prim. school. Chatting with some people, when suddenly I think I'm awake or I will awake or I don't know what, it was all weird.. So I just decide to keep focus on a nearby tree until I re-enter the dream. Huh, weird yes.. I was already in the dream the whole time, didn't even have an FA. So I keep looking at this tree and then I decide that I'm now IN the dream! And I get lucid!

I pause and decide to find out what my Universal Medicine Wheel position is. So I look at the sky (nice clouds) and say out loudly "Show me what my medicine element is!" At first nothing happens, but then ice starts falling from the sky! I knew this was water and then again dust and similar stuff started falling from the same position. Earth! There was lots of dust all around now. Next, a wind started to blow, but I think two is enough this wind must be just to blow this shit away.

The whole scene seems like some sort of a pub now, with lots of people. Again I ask loudly to show me what my cardinal position on the wheel is. In the middle of the air a small cloud appears and some sort of an energetic trident, half dark red, half dark green, starts falling to the ground. I don't understand what this is and I ask to repeat.

Again an identical thing falls to the ground, its razor stuck in it.. I do this several times until I decide to go look at that stuff. There was a dagger stuck in the floor, I grab it and look at its handle. There was a J embedded at the end of it. J = jug = south. I raise it and say "south"! And all people around shout "yeah!" Very Happy

Gap.

I also got the green color but for the world of me I just can't remember how! There was a guy standing nearby and I asked him if my color could be yellow or reddish or sorts, not green and he started to cry, so I say ok ok, green be it then! I wake up.

Wohoo, nice one! Very Happy But now I wonder about that wind. Trident = 3, three elements, including the wind? Hmm, I have no clue. I mentioned to CCHawk that I wanted to re-discover my wheel position and elements, because my HI gave me a different one (earth/water) from the one that I have now (fire) in various tries made on various days. That's why I decided to find this out in one of my LDs. That trident could have been dark red and dark green AND SILVER or white in the middle. Too bad I can't remember. Well now that I think of it only the lateral razors were colored in those two colors, so the middle might as well have been silver/gray or sumtn. This was when it was still in some sort of an energetic form, in air. When it was on the ground I only remember a dark green rubber handle.

However this is all messed up. South is not earth/water and is not green as far as I know. But on the other hand this could just mean that we would need to re-draw the wheel in such a way, that would best suit everyone of us and not stick to a pre-determined layout.

I was looking for a book on Sealife in the first part as well, but I can't recall anything about that part.. I wanted to find a drawn medicine wheel of our team, where I could see all of our positions.

Which one did you prefer to read? I know I wouldn't read the first example with really great pleasure.. Would you? How about the second? Now, that one is a whole different story. Colors and paragraphs make reading a whole lot easier and much much smoother.

Of course this are just suggestions, guidelines, you don't have to use colors if you don't want to (or are too lazy Wink).

But the next time you're going to post a dream of yours THINK ABOUT THIS. Think about which of the above two examples you preferred to read. Think about which of the above two examples YOUR TEAMMATES would prefer to read. Think about this especially if you plan to post a looong dream.

A little extra effort from your part will surely be worth the trouble. This way you're nearly sure that your dreams will get read thoroughly and not just glanced over.

If you'd like to make an effort you can use this template:

Kewl writing dude je napisal/a:
Title, bold and size 15 (15 is a size between NORMAL and LARGE, you can just use LARGE)
Normal dream, darkred
Lucid dream, darkblue
In-dream comments, normal, black text
After-dream comments and interpretation, italic and green

And don't forget to make lots of paragraphs! Very Happy

P.S. In case you don't know how to do this, ask your teammates for help. In short: with your mouse select the text you want to color and above the editing box select "Font colour: Default" and select a color. Repeat for other parts of your text. I mean, you've used Microsoft Word before, right? Piece of cake! Very Happy

It's easier than you might think and your teammates will love you for doing so (and making their lives easier lol)! Wink

Lucidni vajenec
Lucidni vajenec

Pridružen/-a: Sob, 02. Apr 2005 0:26

PrispevekObjavljeno: Ned 15. Jun 2008 14:08 Odgovori s citatomNazaj na vrh

sm prebral začetek in se bom držal navodil. upam, da se me bo razumelo.
oh my god I can expierence your own dream if I can understand how you are dreamin' or is it I who dreams awake right now this moment this instant. teach me how to fly, Birds are free in the sky, I want to fly away from this world, maybe there are more interesting things in other places.

no, I don't think so.

it's just, how did my teacher said to me. Consciousnes is your reality.

in pizda k ne znam nikoli napisat prow consciousnes s. . nekej tazga, a bo fantje razumljivo?Smile lulke jedne, thnx

to bo moj komentar
se pravi rdeča barva je za normal
zelena tableta za komentirat
plava barva za lucidnost, se bom držu navodil in napisu tko u lastnih šifrah.
Poglej uporabnikov profilPošlji zasebno sporočilo
Kir
Lucidni poznavalec
Lucidni poznavalec

Pridružen/-a: Tor, 10. Feb 2004 20:37

PrispevekObjavljeno: Ned 15. Jun 2008 16:17 Odgovori s citatomNazaj na vrh

unis je napisal/a:
zelena tableta za komentirat

Zdej si me pa dobil, zakaj so tablete za lucidnost zelene in ne modre ? In zakaj so nekatere dvobarvne in ne mavričaste ?

Kir - prijatelj kač in medveda
Poglej uporabnikov profilPošlji zasebno sporočiloPošlji E-sporočilo
smiley7
Lucidni vajenec
Lucidni vajenec

Pridružen/-a: Pon, 12. Dec 2005 12:26
Kraj: LJ

PrispevekObjavljeno: Sob 29. Okt 2011 10:10 Odgovori s citatomNazaj na vrh

psychotropia je napisal/a:
Universal Medicine Wheel position

please say something more on this for better understating..........

Plant Medicines

Nice site, thanx! Bravo

ImageImageImage
Poglej uporabnikov profilPošlji zasebno sporočiloPošlji E-sporočiloObišči avtorjevo spletno stran
Pokaži sporočila:      
Objavi novo temoOdgovori na to temo

Pojdi na:   

Poglej naslednjo temo
Poglej prejšnjo temo
Ne, ne moreš dodajati novih tem v tem forumu
Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
Ne, ne moreš urejati svojih prispevkov v tem forumu
Ne, ne moreš brisati svojih prispevkov v tem forumu
Ne ne moreš glasovati v anketi v tem forumu